How do I track my order on Faburaa's website?
You can track your order on the Faburaa website by following these steps:
- Log in to your account on the Faburaa website
- Go to the "Orders" section
- Click on the order that you would like to track
- You will be able to see the current status of your order, along with the delivery date and shipping details.
I have not received any tracking information for my order. What should I do?
If you have not received any tracking information for your order, please contact Faburaa's customer support team by email or phone. They will assist you with the latest status of your order and provide you with the tracking information.
How can I change the delivery address for my order?
If you need to change the delivery address for your order, please contact Faburaa's customer support team as soon as possible. They will assist you in updating the delivery address for your order.
My order is delayed. What should I do?
If your order is delayed, please contact Faburaa's customer support team. They will investigate the issue and provide you with an update on the expected delivery date.
Can I cancel my order once it has been placed?
Yes, you can cancel your order as long as it has not been shipped yet. Please contact Faburaa's customer support team as soon as possible to cancel your order.
What does the current tracking ‘status’ of my order mean?
Here’s a quick explanation of what each of the statuses mean:
- Order Processed - This means that the order has been placed and confirmed (for pay on delivery orders)
- Shipped- This means that the product(s) have been shipped from our fulfilment centre and are en-route to a delivery centre in your city.
- Cancelled- This means that your payment is failed & due to this reason order has been cancelled.
- Pending- This means that your payment is not fully processed or payment link is expired & order is under review.
Can I take my delivery later than the date specified?
Yes, of course! You just need to let us know in advance so we can store it safely for you. The earlier we know, the better it is :)
In such cases, you would need to make the payment for the order in advance.
How can I change my phone number or my shipping address?
Sorry, once the order is placed there will be no option to amend your shipping address, due to regulatory issues. Invoicing of order happens the moment the product reaches the ‘Dispatched’ status.
You can change your phone number on your account by clicking on ‘Profile’ under ‘My Account’ and edit the information. You can’t change your email address on the account.
Do reach out to us in case you want to change your email address on all our records.
How will transactions on Faburaa appear on my Credit Card / Bank statements?
All transactions on Faburaa.com will be under the heading of Bizbee Technologies LLP on your Credit Card / Bank statements
I am unable to track my order after receiving the tracking number (AWB)?
Faburaa generates and sends the tracking number (AWB Number) as soon as our courier partners collect the package from the warehouse. However, the courier partners may take between 24 to 48 hours to update the tracking details on their website and hence, your order may not be tracked during this period. If your package was recently shipped, try using the AWB number after 24 hours.
My shipment shows delivered but I have not received the order. What should I do?
All orders delivered by us have a proof of delivery with signatures by the person who has accepted the order. In case you haven't received your shipment, please check with family members, neighbors, security, the mail room, reception, and anyone else who may have accepted the order on your behalf.
My order has been Returned to Origin (RTO). What does that mean?
Shipments are reflected as RTO (returned to origin) under the following circumstances:
- Delivery was attempted more than once but it could not be delivered due to either wrong address or no one being present at the given address
- The address could not be found because either it was incomplete, or the pin code was wrong
- You or someone at your delivery address refused to accept the order
Under these circumstances, our customer support team would try to contact you on your registered phone number. If there is no response on that number or it is not reachable, then the package is returned to origin.